Life’s been a little busy lately, thus the lack of blogging. Just a little snippet of my life:
- BJ was gone to Oklahoma for six days (all missions pastors wives, single moms, etc.–hats off to you. I’m in complete need of my husband’s presence ALL THE TIME.)
- One emotional breakdown resulting from the above
- Started homeschooling all three children. “But I thought Zoe was the only one of school age?” you ask. Yes, however, I myself wasn’t prepared for the “interest” all of my kiddos would have in it! It’s super cute, just not quite what I expected. I’ll post pictures soon.
- Still not completely unpacked from recent move (have I even talked about that?!)
- Launching a new youth program at church
- Driving an hour and twenty minutes three days a week to shuffle Judah to & from preschool
- Planning Zoe’s b-day party with her little girlfriends tomorrow
- Planning Shi’s b-day party for when I get back from Georgia
- Preparing to photograph a wedding in Georgia next weekend
- Fighting off yeast & bladder infections (more info than you wanted I’m sure) and gallbladder junk.
- 16 weeks pregnant (could’ve probably just put that at bullet number one and called it a list!)
- Raising three kids, loving a husband and trying to run an “orderly” home (full of wonderful meals, baked goodies, precious time & moments together, etc.). Ask how that’s working for me right now??
- and I know there’s more but I’m tired of hearing about it myself.
Wah wah (that’s a cry sounds). Well, sorry. Just had to spew a little. I don’t think I’m usually a big complainer but the past couple of weeks have been rough. Each of those bullets has a great story to go along with it but I just don’t have the time today!! I’m gonna get there (someday) though. I believe it. I will get settled in this house, that’s a promise.
For now, I leave you with a few favorite things from our oldest, Zigga Zoe. When the topic of decorating came up I credited her love (and mine) of decorating to Grama Debi, who if you’ve ever been to their house you know has great decorating style. On the heels of that,
Zoe says, “These are the things I love. Decorating, cooking and eating.”
I laughed out loud! Eating?! Oh a girl after my own heart. Love love love the joy she brings to our house. Those are some of my favorite things too (if she was totally able to read everything right now she’d say that too!). And Mom, listing two out of three of your favorite things isn’t bad, hey Grama?!
So that’s it for today. All you readers (five of you), don’t give up on me! I’ll come around.