The contrast between the previous post & this one is so blatant but sorry peeps–I love me some Bachelorette! I’m actually a few episodes behind because I watch them online but oh well. So, am I the only person that wasn’t that impressed with the guys this time around? I really thought at first they were playing a trick on her. That sounds so mean, but seriously, I think she was thinking the same thing. But a few stood out, in spite of my first thoughts. What is it in me that feels the need to “analyze” and let you know my opinion of these bachelors? Those of you who know me well know I’ve come a long way from my subscription to US Weekly days (although I wouldn’t cancel a subscription if someone gave it to me as a gift–just being honest here).
So, Deanna gets to give her first impressions and now I’m going to follow suit. My top picks are as follows (and yes, I know some of them are gone now) and they’re in order of who I like. Is there one person out there who cares what I think?! Chrissy, please be reading this 🙂 And, for the record, these pictures they have are not good, if you ask me. They are wayyyy to formal looking.
- Jesse–love him, so great. Can we talk about the fact that he said “home slice” awesome
- Graham–I liked him a lot. What else can I say?
- Luke–oh my goodness, he broke my heart, but in a good way. He was so sincere. “just” a country boy?? Oh Lord, send someone to love that guy
- Patrick–hey, he had good dance moves
- Jeffrey–this is strictly based on looks
Okay, there’s that. Now for what I was not impressed with:
- Personal trainer, Greg–he said “ultimate respect” like it was something to be afraid of–and I was!
- The duck caller guy–don’t try this at home, boys
- Abs of steel–creepy
- Lemon kicking guy–maybe if he lost the mullet
- Deanna on the bootie dude
- And this isn’t really a bad impression, but that one guy looked just like Mr. Incredible
My guess for the season’s winner is Graham. I like Jesse better but I’m going with Graham.
Well, I’ll meet up with you in smutville once I’ve caught up on my episodes.